Course Materials (Session Four)
Here are all the materials you will need to complete session four.
- PowerPoint presentation in a self-running format, click the file to run
- A printable version of the PowerPoint presentation
- Notes to accompany the presentation (inc feedback method)
- Time table for the session
Hilda Campbell MBE
- Specialist: Mental Health (38 Years), Co-design and production (32 Years), Management, development and strategic planning (34 Years) , Community development (30 Years), Trainer (20 Years), Social enterprise (14 Years), ASIST (11 Years), MHFA/SMHFA (3 Years)
- Experience: 38 years’ experience working with people experiencing mental and emotional distress. 33 years’ experience in a management role and 30 years’ experience working with communities to co design new solutions.
- Website: http://www.cope-scotland.org
COPEScotland - A dynamic charity founded in 1991 with voices led by the voices of the lived experience of mental and emotional distress, Tackling health and social inequalities. Hilda is a Honorary Fellow of QNIS (Queen’s Nursing Institute for Scotland), finalist in the Self-Management Champion of the Year 2020, one of the...