Whit's happening issue 15
We hope people are continuing to enjoy the 'Whit's Happening' magazines.
We are delighted again this issue to have many groups offering feature pieces and already we have pieces for the next issue!
If you fancy, put your feet up, relax and have a wee cuppa and a read of this edition, we hope you enjoy it and feel free to share.
On our website, we have a documents section, where you will find past copies of the 'Whit's Happening' Magazine.
The new site has just gone live, we plan a feature piece for the next issue to tell you more about it and our plans for the future.
This month our features include:
- Long COVID page 4
- National Autistic Society SocialEyes page 8
- Alliance Reducing Gambling Harm page 18
- Fancy a career in broadcasting? Page 70
- Healthy Minds pocket guide page 79
- The Scottish Recovery Network page 84
- Meal Makers page 91
- Fathers Network Scotland page 100
- Maryhill Burgh Halls Walking Trail page 117